Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Another Day

Well, I have been up since 6 am and decided to stay awake to get busy. The pets eat early in the morning and lately I have been the one to get up to feed them. I usually go back to bed, but I decided to make a change to my schedule. In about 15 weeks my schedule will dramatically change so I better start adjusting now. It will soon be filled with feedings, diaper changes, and everything else that comes along with a newborn.So, I should really take advantage of my time.  I can make painting my priority right now, but soon it will need to be put aside. 

My hubby just called from Japan! YAY! His phone calls always make my day go better. Whether we talk for only a few minutes or get in a good hour long conversation, it's always comforting to hear his voice. Yesterday my fabulous in-laws gave me the new Ipod that has Face Time. Now Heath can contact me  and we can actually see each other while we talk. I haven't seen him since the end of April and he won't be home until the end of December. This was the perfect gift! He called to let me know he'll contact me soon so be ready to answer on the Ipod. Of course I had to put on a just TAD bit of mascara. I want him to see me looking fresh-faced and not so "early morning." Yes, I know he's my husband and it shouldn't matter, but it makes me feel a little better to know I don't look so drab when he sees me. We are still newlyweds you know :)

He should be calling any minute so I am off to talk to my wonderful hubby...then gonna make some pancakes...then gonna start painting. Hope you have a great day, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment