Saturday, November 23, 2013

Now taking orders for Christmas paintings!  

I am only painting 25 and the last day to order is December 10th.


To Place an Order:

To place an order, send me an inbox message with your email address. Please specify which paintings and the quantity of each.

I will send you a PayPal invoice that includes the price of the artwork, taxes, and delivery fee or shipping/ handling costs.

If you prefer to pay by check or money order, please send me a private message.

  • ·           $10 shipping and handling fee 

  • ·         Additional $2 for shipping and  handling per painting if you order multiple paintings



I will begin painting your artwork once I have received your payment.


Pink Christmas Tree; 6 x 12; $25

Red Christmas Tree; 6 x 12; $25

Holly Berries; 8 x 10; $35

*can be personalized*









No comments:

Post a Comment